You need an Expert Guide if you are traveling a dangerous path!
Both the Seller and the Buyer should have an experienced Agent protecting their interest.
You will interact with various professionals during the home buying process, all of whom are valuable resources and perform necessary roles.
1. Experience. They are well educated in and experienced with the entire sales process.
2. Understanding of Current Market Conditions. They simply & effectively explain today’s real estate headlines & decipher what they mean to you.
3. Pricing. They help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of a listing or an offer to purchase.
4.You need a skilled Real Estate Negotiator. They act as a “buffer” with all parties throughout the entire transaction.
5. Protecting your Interests. They help with all contingencies, inspections, disclosures & paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
6. Keeping everything organized. Working towards satisfying contingencies, and “in contract.”